We understand concerns about COVID-19 (Coronavirus) are top of mind for our entire Team, and we would like to provide you with a few updates.
As a studio, we want to acknowledge the risk, but assure you of the steps being taken to protect your health and wellbeing. It has always been and will continue to be our mission to create a safe and positive environment for students to maintain a calm mind and strong body. Our Philosophy at Bodhi & Ride is to ensure all riders and staff exercise and work in a safe, healthy and fun environment.
Bodhi & Ride Management continue to closely monitor the developments of the COVID-19 outbreak to ensure we’re aware of all developments and able to answer your questions and meet your needs.
Due to the spread of Corona Virus (COVID-19), Bodhi & Ride want to ensure that all Members and Staff are informed and aware of the appropriate precautionary measures to prevent contagion.
At each studio you will find 2 x sanitisation kits containing hand sanitiser, disposable gloves, and anti-bacterial spray and wipes.
One kit is located at the reception desk, the other one inside each Ride Chamber. Please use these items once you have washed your hands if you want to clean your bike or weights.
We’ve taken a number of proactive and preventative measures to protect against exposure to the virus in our studios.
- We have increased cleaning processes in the studio, including additional disinfecting of hand weights. We always have used antibacterial spray for the shoes as well as wiped the bikes with antibacterial wipes.
- We have ordered an increased amount of sanitisers and disinfectants which are on their way. We apologise for the delay on this as they are currently very hard to come by due to high demand. If you have your own sanitisers please use them in the mean time.
- We recommend using sanitisers to wipe your hands and equipment after use and disinfecting hands frequently including before and after each sessions.
- We highly recommend bringing your own towel to put on equipment wherever possible.
- We love to cheer you on and celebrate you, but we’re taking a break from our usual post-class high-fives as an additional precaution.
We recommend the following Basic Protective Measures – Members and Staff
- Wash your hands frequently
o Before, during and after class.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
o Hands pick up the virus. By reducing touch points on other areas of the body you can eliminate the risk of contracting the virus
- Respiratory Hygiene
o Cover your mouth/nose when sneezing and dispose of the tissue immediately or use hand-sanitisers.
- If you have fever, cough or difficulty breathing, seek medical care early and advise Bodhi & Ride by emailing email@example.com and stay informed as to the latest news and developments about COVID-19
We recommend the following Protective Measures for Staff and Members who are in or have recently visited (Past 14 days) COVID-19 impacted areas
- Stay at home if you begin to feel unwell
o Even with mild symptoms such as headache and slightly runny nose. Restricting exposure is integral to reducing potential spread of the virus.
- Seek medical advice promptly is you develop fever, cough and difficulty breathing
o Call your provider in advance as they will be able to direct you to the right health facility, in order to prevent possible spread.
We recommend the following Precautionary Requirements for Staff and Members
Bodhi & Ride requests that you inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if any of the following applies to you.
- Any Staff or Member who has travelled to, from or through any of the following countries in the past 14 days should not attend classes, as to prevent the potential for contagion (symptoms can take up to 14 days to appear).
- Greater China (Taiwan, Macau and Hong Kong)
- South Korea
- Any Staff or Members who live in the same household as someone who has travelled to, from or through any of the countries listed above in the last 14 days to work from home for 14 days after the persons arrival in the household.
- Any Staff or Members who have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case are advised to not to attend classes for at least 14 days since last contact was made.